This post is made possible by, Daily Goodie Box. All of my thoughts on each product is my own honest and true opinion.
A few weeks ago, my family and I indulged in some pretty cool products thanks to Daily Goodie Box. Previous to this experience I had never heard of Daily Goodie Box, but someone from the company, let’s call him, “Chris Harrison” (because I love him on the Bachelor). “Chris” contacted me through MY BLOG (woo, guess my blog is making some traction these days) and asked me if I would like to try one of their boxes in return for a review, uh, YES, of course!!! They shipped the box exactly when they said they would and the even paid for the shipping, which is awesome because I live in Hawaii and sometimes shipping can cost you your first born.
Unfortunately, I don’t have many photos of the box and contents because I began to dig in them right aways, opps. Next time I’ll remember to take all my pictures first. Here is a photo of a few of the products I did manage to snap a photo of. You can also check out some more of the box contents on FrugalFloridaMom‘s page.
What I liked about Daily Goodie Box:
- It was absolutely FREE. I didn’t even pay shipping. And I live in Hawaii so “free shipping” is pretty much nonexistent here.
- The admins over at Daily Goodie Box were so easy to work with.
- I was able to try some really great products that I otherwise probably wouldn’t have picked out for myself.
- There were coupons at the bottom of the box for an extra set of discounts. Woo.
- Although these weren’t products I would have readily picked out for myself. These ARE products that speak to the health-conscious person that I am.
- Most of these items were full-sized- They weren’t just small dinky samples companies give out for promotional purposes, these were things you’d pay full price for in a store!
Daily Goodie Box review
10 natural products a health-conscious person should try:
Pipcorn – Delicious Mini Popcorn
So, there are a lot of “popcorn” products out there that you can buy and several that I have bought in the past. But, this one does it for me. So, many flavors to chose from,they even have a truffle flavor, y’all. Truffle! And I love to support small business’ and Pipcorn is just that. ,created 2 years ago by a brother and sister duo. The taste it delicious, according to their website they bake and season their popcorn in small batches and by hand.
This. This one right here. Is AMAZING– But I’m also addicted to chocolate, so there’s that.
I was a bit hesitant at first because it’s a very thin chocolate bar, I am use to a more meaty chocolate bar, but it definitely delivered. The taste is on point! If I can describe it, it tasted like a natural version of a Reeses cup. But soon much better. Just thinking about it is making me want another one.
I recieved full-sized can of tea was a very nice surprise because I am a tea drinker and would choose tea over coffee any day. Yerba Mate is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the South American rainforest, holly tree. The ingredients include: Organic yerba mate, organic fairtrade black tea, organic ginger root, spices, safflower petals.
Let me know below if you have ever tried any of these products before or if you have been a product review for Daily Goodie Box too!